At various time, we may collect information about you. Ryad Dyor defines “Personal Data” as any information provided by you when interacting with us. The data that we may collect include, but are not limited to:
- Contact data: Full name, date of birth, gender, postal address, email address and phone number.
- Financial data: Credit card details, security code, expiration date, transaction history or other payment data.
- Information data contained on a form of identification: IF card, passport or driver license.
- Health information where provided.
- Stay related information: arrival and departure date.
- Your preferences and interests such as room preferences, service preferences, food and beverages preferences.
- Technical data collected when you navigate to our website, which Includes: Information related to the browser or device used to access our website, Internet Protocol (IP) address, country origin, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform, information about how you use our website.
- Guest feedback survey: Includes your reviews, feedback and opinion about our Villas may be kept and added to your personal information.
Any Personal Data about other people that you submit to us or our Service Providers (e.g., if you make any reservation for another individual), you represent that you have the authority to submit their personal data and you permit us to use the data under this Privacy Statement.
Collection of Personal Data
Information may be collected both directly via our website or from third parties whom we do business (travel agents, airlines, event planners or other similar providers). Personal Data may be collected on a variety ways, including but are not limited to:
- Hotel activities: reservations fulfilment information, purchasing goods or services through our Websites, special request.
- Communication via our online services, posting to social media pages, participation in customer surveys, subscription to newsletter, in order to receive offers and promotional email.
- Communication via phone, email and fax.
- Transmission of information from third parties: tour operators, travel agencies (online or offline), reservation systems and others.
- Other sources: we collect Personal Data from other sources, such as public database, joint marketing and third parties.
- Internet activities : Personal Data collection from internet-connected devices available in our properties.
Purpose of Personal Information
Personal information collected will be used in various ways such as for our legitimate business and commercial interests, including but are not limited to the following:
- Enable you to use our website.
- Personalize the services according to your preferences in making your stay memorable, this includes data we collect when you call our call center, stay at our property and use any of our online services. This will allow us to provide a tailor made experience to your Personal liking.
- Verify your identity.
- Processing transaction such as reservation facilitation, payment and fulfilling a request.
- To send administrative information, newsletter if you have chosen to subscribe to our mailing list, marketing communications and promotional offers.
- For business operation purposes, such as data analysis, satisfaction survey and perform a market research.
- To offer loyalty programs, inform your account status, administer points and rewards earned through each stay.
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Ryad Dyor goals is to provide you with the highest level of hospitality and services, and to do so, we may share your Personal Data with the following but are not limited to:
- Between and among Ryad Dyor for above purposes and to facilitate our business operations. We share your Personal Data and Other Data to fulfil and complete your reservation.
- With Third-party service providers that perform certain business activities on behalf of Ryad Dyor that require this information to process the service requested such as; payment service providers, IT and marketing support, service providers and other consultants.
- Any Ryad Dyor partner involved in the process of making your travel arrangements (e.g., travel agents, organizers, employers, partners) in order to fulfil contractual obligations.
- When necessary, with any law enforcement, courts, government, local or foreign regulatory bodies and national security authorities
- In emergency case and in need to safeguard the life, health and property of an individual or corporation
Collection of Other Information
“Other Data” refers to data that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual. This include but are not limited to:
- Browser and device information
- App usage data
- Demographic information
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and/or other technologies
To extent Other Data reveal your specific identity or relate to an individual, Ryad Dyor will treat Other Data as Personal Data.
Ryad Dyor will take appropriate measures to safeguard your Personal and Other Data, to protect your data and ensure the ongoing confidentiality and integrity, with the current state of the art technologies, to protect the data against loss, falsification or access by unauthorised third parties. Ryad Dyor cannot promise “guaranteed security” on or off the internet, any transmission is at your own risk. Ryad Dyor will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, due to the security of your account has been compromised, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section, below.
Cookies and Similar Tracking Technology
You have the rights to obtain information and access your personal data collected by Ryad Dyor. However, to gain the access, we require you to prove your identity at the same time of making such request. You will also have the right to have your personal data rectified, erased or have the processing of it restricted.
Tel: +212 524 375 980
Tel: +212 661 223 134
All modern websites these days need to collect basic information of its users to work properly and personally. To do so, our site will generate back end small text files known as cookies on the users’ device. These will allow our website to recognise you on every visit and on subsequent visits to our website. This is useful as cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device, which will then allow users to navigate between pages more efficiently, remember preferences and generally improve the overall experience. Cookies will also allow us to tailor made adverts and information based on your interest through tracking your browsing history.
Cookies are stored during a session and automatically deleted when you close the browser. Persistent cookies however, will remain on the user’s device to remember your preferences when you return to our site.
Edit Your Cookie Settings
If you do not agree with the full policy, we advise you to disable cookies on your web browser. IMPORTANT: Do note that some of the services and details will not function if cookies are switched off.
Although most browsers are set to accept cookies automatically, users have the full control to alter the settings. You may delete cookies individually, delete all, block specific third party cookies or accept all. Refer to your browsers preferences to see how to set cookies setting.